If you, or someone you care about, is experiencing domestic or gender-based abuse, please call…
- Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900, available 24 hours, 7 days a week. Their Text Service for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Women available daily on 087 959 7980.
- Safe Ireland have a list of domestic abuse services located in towns right across Ireland.
- Dublin Rape Crisis Centre on their National 24-Hour Helpline 1800 77 8888.
- National Women’s Council of Ireland have a page listing supports available for women experiencing violence during COVID-19.
- Men’s Aid Ireland on their Helpline 01 554 3811 or email email@example.com.
For further information around Domestic Violence, please read…
- Pavee Point have a dedicated page with important information for women regarding domestic violence Domestic Violence & COVID-19.
- COVID-19 & Violence Against Women – What the Health system can do (World Health Organisation).
- The government’s public awareness around domestic violence is called Still Here and has information and access to resources.